Modular Head Shop Stage 2 4.6L 2V Long Block Package
Excessive Racing 4.6L Street Series Short Block - 1000 HP
- Race Prepped Romeo Iron Block
- ARP Main Studs and Side Bolts
- Eagle Forged 4340 Crankshaft - Stock Stroke, Center Counterweighted
- K1 Forged H-Beam Rods with 7/16" ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
Wiseco Forged 2618 Alloy Pistons w/ Valve Reliefs
- Wiseco GNX Steel Nitrided Top / Napier 2nd Ring Set
- Clevite 77 H-Series Bearings
MHS Stage 2 2V PI Head / Cam Combo
- Stage 2 CNC Port Cylinder Heads
- Stainless Steel +.5mm Valves
- MHS Stage 2 PAC Valve Springs
- New OEM Ford Lash Adjusters
- Fully Assembled with Your Choice of Bullet Cams
- Camshaft Degree
- OEM Ford 4 Layer MLS Head Gaskets
- ARP Head Studs
- New OEM Ford Timing Components
- FRPP High Volume Oil Pump and Pickup
- OEM Ford Stamped Steel Trigger Wheel
- 52100 Tool Steel Wrist Pins - $176.00
- Calico Coated Bearings - $90.00
- Upgrade to Stage 3 CNC Heads - $200.00
- Upgrade to Billet Oil Gear - $200.00
- Upgrade to Ford GT Followers / Rockers - $250.00
- Upgrade to MHS Stage 3 Boost Springs - $80.00 / $170.00 w/ Ti Retainers
This Long Block Package is designed to suit 90% of all 4.6L 2V Applications. It is able to withstand up to 1000 HP with 9310 Alloy Wrist Pin Upgrade. We like to see those upgrades for anything likely to make over 800 HP. This Package comes with our Stage 2 Head / Camshaft Combo and will fit all available Camshafts that we advertise. Since this Long Block Package is usually used in Forced Induction applications, ARP Head Studs come standard. All of the Timing Chains, Guides and Tensioners are OEM Ford. Camshafts are Degreed for Maximum Performance and Adjustable Crankshaft Gears. For higher HP, higher RPM applications, we always recommend the TSS Billet Oil Pump. It is the only one we have yet to see have a failure. Ford GT Followers are always a good upgrade as they will help gain a few ponies while improving cylinder head oil pressure by up to 25%.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.