Home - Return to Previous Page
Modular Head Shop 1500+ HP 4.6L 4V Rotating Assembly - Manley Forged Crankshaft, Oliver Billet Rods, Diamond Mod2k Pistons
- Manley Forged 4340 8 Bolt Crankshaft - Standard 3.543" Stroke
- Oliver Billet Standard Light 5.933" Connecting Rods with 7/16" ARP 2000 Bolts
Diamond Mod2k Pistons
- Heavy Duty Strutted Forging with undercrown milling and added pin boss supports
- Lateral Gas Ports for better top ring seal
- Moly Coated Skirts
- Trend .225" Wall H-13 Wrist Pins
- Total Seal AP Steel Piston Rings
- King XP Series Main Bearings
- King XP Series Rod Bearings
|Bore Size||-1.8cc FT||-5.5cc Dish|
Napier 2nd Rings - Better Oil Control
Ceramic Dome Piston Coating
Recommended for Blower Applications
*Internal Balancing Available
- Rods and Pistons weight matched to +/- 0.1g
- Crankshaft Balanced to +/- 0.2g
This 1500+ HP Capable 4.6L Rotating Assembly features all the best components. The Diamond Mod2k Pistons come with all the necessary upgrades to be able to handle 30+lbs of boost and 1500+ HP. The Oliver Billet Rods are the some of the best connecting rods available and we have yet to have any issues running these rods at 1500+ / 9000+ RPM. The Manley Forged Crankshaft is the best, non-billet 4.6L Crankshaft available and capable of handling extreme RPM. We choose King XP Series Bearings because all their Main Bearing sets now come with chamfered bearings, which are needed with the Manley Crankshaft due to the fact that is has a .125" radius filet on the main journals as well as the rod journals.
We offer in-house balancing for all rotating assemblies and highly suggest having us balance the assembly for you. Normally these assemblies will require a slug of heavy metal installed into each end of the crankshaft due to the bobweight. Most shops will charge $75.00 per slug, installed. If you purchase the assembly and the balancing option at the same time, we waive the heavy metal fee.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 85.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H24.0000” x L36.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.