DeatschWerks 340LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump w/ Install Kit
- Fits 1987 - 1997 Mustang GT
- Flows 340 Liters Per Hour / 90 Gallons Per Hour
- E-85 Compatible
- 3 Year No Fault Warranty
- Quiet and Reliable Turbine Impeller
- Installation Kit Included
DW300 at 13.5 volts
Flow Data Notes:
- Data collected in-house on King 7500 series flow meter.
- Values represent a 10 pump average.
- Results independently verified by 3rd party testing.
- BHP horsepower figures are approximate values and can vary greatly from car to car.
The DW300 fuel pump has been specifically designed and tested for compatibility with gasoline and ethanol. DeatschWerks products are manufactured and sold for non-road vehicles used solely for competition.
|External Materials||Electroplated steel|
|Inlet Fitting||7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD|
|Outlet Fitting||5/16" hose clamp|
|Impeller Design||Single Scroll Composite Turbine|
|Connector Terminal||Spade pos/neg|
|Min Voltage Input||6 volts|
|Max Voltage Input||18 volts|
|Current Draw||10-14 amps (13.5v)|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.