Home - Return to Previous Page
AEM 50-1000 320LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump - Offset Inlet
Recommended for Gasoline Only
AEM 50-1000 320LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump
AEM’s 320lph High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM 320lph High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
This fuel pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 38mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.