DeatschWerks 255LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump w/ Install Kit
- Fits 1987 - 1997 Mustang GT
- Flows 255 Liters Per Hour / 67 Gallons Per Hour
- E-85 Compatible
- 3 Year No Fault Warranty
- Quiet and Reliable Turbine Impeller
- Installation Kit Included
DW200 at 13.5 volts
Flow Data Notes:
- Displayed data represents a 10 pump average of results collected in-house.
- Every fuel pump is tested by DeatschWerks to be within specifications for flow, PRV activation, and amperage draw
- BHP horsepower figures are for approximation only and can vary significantly depending on your set-up.
The DW200 fuel pump has been specifically designed and tested for compatibility with gasoline and ethanol. DeatschWerks products are manufactured and sold for non-road vehicles used solely for competition.
|External Materials||Electroplated steel|
|Inlet Fitting||7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD|
|Outlet Fitting||5/16" hose clamp|
|Impeller Design||Single Scroll Composite Turbine|
|Connector Terminal||Spade pos/neg|
|Min Voltage Input||6 volts|
|Max Voltage Input||18 volts|
|Current Draw (40 psi)||9 amps (13.5v)|
|Current Draw (80 psi)||12 amps (13.5v)|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.