Home - Return to Previous Page
4.6L 3V Diamond Competition Series Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods Combo
Diamond Competition Series Forged 4.6L 3V Pistons - Any Available Dish
- Standard, .010" over or .020" Over Bore Size
- Premium 8620 Alloy .180" Wall Wrist Pins
- Standard 3V Valve Pocket for High Lift Camshafts - Will fit +1mm Over Valves
- Gas Nitrided Steel Top, Napier 2nd, 3 Piece Oil Ring Set Included
- Moly Skirt Coating Included for Friction Loss and Skirt Wear Protection
Manley Forged 4340 H-Beam Connecting Rods
- 3/8" ARP 8740 Cap Screws
- Upgrade to ARP 2000 Rod Bolts - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Upgrade to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Add Ceramic Dome Coating
- Add Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings - Set of 8
- Add Calico Coated Clevite H-Series Coating Rod Bearings - Set of 8
The Diamond 4.6L Competition Series Pistons are designed for moderate to high horsepower forced induction applications and are a great choice for Street / Strip applications up to 1400 HP. These Pistons come with Trend .180" Wall 8620 Wrist Pins, Moly Skirt Coating and a Steel Top, Napier 2nd Ring set. It is at the 800 HP mark where we suggest upgrading to the ARP 2000 Rod Bolts. We recommend upgrading to the H-13 Pins around the 900 HP mark. The 8260 Pins will not break, but they will begin to flex at some point and are not as rigid as the H-13 heavier wall pins. We recommend this for the simple fact that wrist pin flex will wear out both the Pin Bore and the Connecting Rod Bushing. We recommend Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings for all modular applications.
Piston Sets with Valve Reliefs are Made to Order, just like a set of Custom Pistons. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Delivery. Custom Pistons also available if you need something unique.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L28.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.