Home - Return to Previous Page
ARP 4.6L WAP/NEMAK Aluminum Block Main Side Bolts
Also fits the Super Late Model Teksid Blocks that do not have Jack Screws and the GT500 5.4L / 5.8L Aluminum Bocks
We recommend using the ARP Side Bolts on all performance engine builds. The OEM Side Bolts are Torque to Yield and are not reusable.
- Fits Late Model WAP/NEMAK Aluminum Blocks with M9 Bolts
- Also fits 5.4L / 5.8L GT500 Aluminum Blocks
- Excellent choice when upgrading to ARP Main Studs
- Re-Usable unlike the Factory Ford TTY Bolts
- Manufactured from ARP 8740 Chrome Moly / Black Oxide Coated
- Sold as a Set of 10
NOTE: If you happen to have one of the super late Teksid Blocks that do not have the side jack screws, these are the correct side bolts for that block.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!