ARP 4.6L WAP Aluminum Block Main Side Bolts
We recommend using the ARP Side Bolts on all performance engine builds. The OEM Side Bolts are Torque to Yield and are not reusable.
Fits Late Model WAP Aluminum Blocks with M9 Bolts
- ?Also fits 5.4L / 5.8L GT500 Aluminum Blocks
- Excellent choice when upgrading to ARP Main Studs
- Re-Usable unlike the Factory Ford TTY Bolts
- Manufactured from ARP 8740 Chrome Moly / Black Oxide Coated
- Sold as a Set of 10
NOTE: If you happen to have one of the super late Teksid Blocks that do not have the side jack screws, these are the correct side bolts for that block.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.