Home - Return to Previous Page
Holley 550-1319 - Terminator X Max Ford Mod Motor 4V Kit with Transmission Control
Fits Ford 4 Valve Modular Motors with stock coils and EV6 Injectors, and 4R70W Transmission Control
Holley 550-1319 - Terminator X Max Ford Mod Motor 2V Kit with Transmission Control
Introducing Terminator X and X Max Kits for the Modular Ford engine and the 1998 and newer Ford 4R70W or 4R75W Transmission. These new kits will plug and play with either 2V or 4V Mod Motors commonly found in 1996-2004 Mustangs, 1995-2006 F150, or 2002-2005 Explorers. These kits will work with both 4.6 and 5.4L power plants, so no matter what your donor vehicle was, we have a standalone Terminator X EFI system for your combination.
Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more.
Terminator X comes fully loaded with base maps for common Coyote engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The 3.5" LCD touch screen handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions.
Also included is Holley EFI's industry leading support, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access/compatibility for advance users. Whether you're building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X has the industry leading features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank.
- Plug and play engine control (for Ford Modular Engines, 4.6L 4V, or 5.4L 4V)
- Included transmission harness gives you plug and play control of 1998+ Ford 4R70W or 4R75W transmission.
- EV1 or EV6 injector harness included (depending on what harness is required for your injector configuration)
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power Holley EFI and most stock injectors -Injector support chart found in instructions (will not support low impedance injectors)
- Included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensors for accurate readings and precise tuning control
- Built in 1bar MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor included - For Boosted applications – internal MAP sensor can be disabled and utilize external MAP sensor harness (kit includes a terminated connector for seamless installation)
- Vacuum hose adapters included - (1/8”, ¼”, and 3/16” sizes)
- 4 inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and frequency for items like pressure sensors, activation triggers, nitrous activation, or trans brake
- Boost Control – boost vs. time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, and boost safeties
- Nitrous Control – channels for wet or dry, progressive or non-progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio)
- Advanced Tables – ( 4x 1D tables, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, and 1x 2D gear tables) for nearly unlimited table configuration options
- On-board diagnostic LEDS - ECU power, engine run, TPS calibration, cam signal, and more! Identify critical engine parameters at a glance
- 3.5” touchscreen handheld included - Internal data-logging, custom gauge display, and calibration wizard allow quick building bases tunes for any Domestic V8 engine
- Compact ECU (Engine Control Unit) – At only 7.45” x 4.1” x 1.66” the compact packaging allows mounting virtually anywhere (XMAX ECU = 9.6” x 4.1” x 1.66”). REMINDER: diagnostic LED’s must face up!
- FREE EFI Tuning software – For compete control of your Terminator X power plant
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.