MHS 185R Competition 185cc TFS Cylinder Head / Cam Combo
MHS 185R TFS Cylinder Head Package.
This cylinder head package is designed for competition use and comes with all the best available components. Unless you are running a 3.650" or larger bore, there is no benefit to running the larger 195cc cylinder heads. This combination has been proven to make excellent power and be extremely reliable. The Head / Cam Combo will come 100% assembled ready to bolt on to your short block.
We start with a set of bare 185cc castings, remove the powdered metal valve guides, install our bronze valve guides and size with a Diamond hone. The bronze guides wear much better than the stock TFS guides and they will also help pull heat off the valves. Next we do a competition valve job for our custom Manley Valves. The Manley Valves are made of a much higher grade stainless and are nearly flat faced. This makes them much stronger than the stock TFS valves, which have a huge dish for weight savings, but are prone to tullipping. Intake Valves are Manley's Race Master material and Exhaust Valves are available in both Race Master or Xtreme Alloy (Inconel). We suggest going with Inconel Valves for competition applications where boost levels will be consistantly over 30lbs. Since the valves are custom, we only offer this package with 44cc chambers.
- TFS Twisted Wedge 185cc Cylinder Heads - 44cc Chambers
- MHS Bronze Guides - Sized with Diamond Hone
- Competition Valve Job
- Hand Blended Bowls to Seats
- Custom Manley Stainless Steel 1.840" Intake Valves - Single Groove
Custom Manley Stainless Steel 1.450" Exhaust Valves - Single Groove
- Inconel Exhaust Valves available as an upgrade
- Manley BeadLoc Single Groove Valve Locks
MHS / PAC RPM Series Valve Springs - 135lbs Seat Pressure - Titanium Retainers
- PAC 150lb Dual Springs with 4130 Retainers available as an upgrade.
- Viton Valve Seals
- Valve Tip Lengths and Spring Installed Heights set to proper values
- Ford GT Supercar Followers / Rockers
- Ford GT Supercar Lash Adjusters
- Any MHS Camshafts you want
- ARP Camshaft Bolts, OEM Sprockets, Spacers and Washers
- MHS Camshaft Degree Service
- A Set of TFS Billet Adjustable Crankshaft Gears
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.