DivisionX 99-04 4V Cobra / Mach-1 High Flow Fuel Rails - Black Anodized
DivisionX 99 - 04 Cobra / Mach 1 High Flow Fuel Rails
- OEM positioning, orientation, and size of o-ring seats for injectors.
- Robust bolt on mounts for safe and reliable injector seating. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
- Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Mount. -FRPS bank includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for remote fuel pressure sending units for in car fuel pressure gauges. Optional block-off available for return style systems.
- Auxilliary connection bank has provisions for locking down a Kenne Bell restrictor orifice for FRPS replacement without fear of losing restrictor orifice.
- Unique low profile design clears inlet of twinscrew superchargers. Overall rail height is the same as the OEM rails WHILE providing a 56% larger bore than the stock fuel rails.
- SAE o-ring boss ports (-8 size) on front and back of both rails.
- Front of rails is truncated to maximize clearance in the front of the rails. Aft of rails are positioned to maximize flexibility of supply/crossover lines.
- These fuel rails are machined from 6061-T6511 from a solid block of aluminum. There are no welds or caulk to fail.
Fits: 1999-2001 Cobra, 2003-2004 Mach-1, 2003-2004 Cobra with stock Eaton, 2.3l, 2.9l (Crusher ONLY), 3.4l, 4.0L Whipple, 2.2l, 2.4l, 2.6l, 2.8L, KB 2.8L Mammoth (KB Mammoth models require flat head screws on discharge plate. M8 x 50mm)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.