DivisionX 99-04 4V Cobra / Mach-1 High Flow Fuel Rails - Black Anodized
DivisionX 99 - 04 Cobra / Mach 1 High Flow Fuel Rails
- OEM positioning, orientation, and size of o-ring seats for injectors.
- Robust bolt on mounts for safe and reliable injector seating. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
- Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Mount. -FRPS bank includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for remote fuel pressure sending units for in car fuel pressure gauges. Optional block-off available for return style systems.
- Auxilliary connection bank has provisions for locking down a Kenne Bell restrictor orifice for FRPS replacement without fear of losing restrictor orifice.
- Unique low profile design clears inlet of twinscrew superchargers. Overall rail height is the same as the OEM rails WHILE providing a 56% larger bore than the stock fuel rails.
- SAE o-ring boss ports (-8 size) on front and back of both rails.
- Front of rails is truncated to maximize clearance in the front of the rails. Aft of rails are positioned to maximize flexibility of supply/crossover lines.
- These fuel rails are machined from 6061-T6511 from a solid block of aluminum. There are no welds or caulk to fail.
Fits: 1999-2001 Cobra, 2003-2004 Mach-1, 2003-2004 Cobra with stock Eaton, 2.3l, 2.65l VMP, 2.3l, 2.9l (Crusher ONLY), 3.4l, 4.0L Whipple, 2.2l, 2.4l, 2.6l, 2.8L, KB 2.8L Mammoth (KB Mammoth models require flat head screws on discharge plate. M8 x 50mm)
-The divisionX Fuel Rails are sold as the rails only with no fittings. Use the dropdown menu to add the -8an fitting kit which also includes a stock line to aftermarket rail adapter.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.