McLeod 6932-03 RXT Twin Disc Clutch Kit - 2001 - 2010 Ford Mustang GT, 1999 - 2004 Cobra, Mach 1 - 10 Spline
The McLeod RXT Street Twin clutch kits are ideal clutches for the extreme horsepower enthusiast who wants an economically priced clutch kit. Able to handle up to 1,000 hp, the RXT Street Twin clutches are for those who have kicked it up another notch, but still require streetability. The ceramic facing on the clutch discs provides slightly aggressive engagement with a soft pedal effort, making these clutches suitable for most street performance enthusiasts.
Additional features include:
* Alignment tool
* Lighter-than-stock pedal feel
* Will bolt to factory flywheel
* CNC-machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
* Smooth engagement with excellent release qualities
* Ceramic facings on disc increase holding power over similar organic linings
* Low rotating mass or quick revs
* Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability
Fits Mid 2001 - 2010 Mustang GT, 1999 - 2004 Cobra, 2003 - 2004 Mach 1.
Will also fit earlier models if an 11" Flywheel is used.
|Input Shaft||10 Spline x 1 1/16"|
|Disc Style||Unsprung Hub|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphragm|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Pilot Bearing Included||No|
|Flywheel Included||Not Included|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H18.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.