Home - Return to Previous Page
MHS 2V PI Stage 3 CNC Ported Head Package
Stage 3 CNC Porting, Manley +1mm BeadLoc Single Groove Stainless Steel Valves, PAC RPM Series Stage 3 Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, Bronze Valve Guides, Viton Valve Seals, CBN Surfacing, Brass Freeze Plugs, Assembly
The MHS Stage 3 CNC Ported PI Heads are a great mix between High Performance Street and Full Race. We start with Late Model 8 Thread Cores, apply our Stage 3 CNC Porting, Hand Blend the Bowls to the Valve Seats, Install our Custom Tapered Nose Bronze Valve Guides, Hone the Guides to Size and Perform our Competition Valve Job. The Stage 3 Valve Job also clearances shrouding areas in the combustion chamber for even more flow. These Cylinder Heads are assembled with +1mm Manley BeadLoc Single Groove Valves and Locks, MHS / PAC Stage 3 RPM Series Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers. Good for 8,000+ RPM and 35lbs+ of Boost!
- 2004 and Newer Romeo 8 Thread Castings
- Stage 3 CNC Porting Program / Hand Blended Bowls to Valve Seat
- Bronze Valve Guides Installed
- Competition Valve Job
- MHS +1mm Stainless Steel Valves - Single BeadLoc Groove
- Manley BeadLoc Valve Locks
- MHS / PAC Stage 3 RPM Series Valve Springs
- MHS 6AL-4V Titanium Retainers
- Viton Valve Seals
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- CBN Surfacing for MLS Gaskets
- Assembly (Does not include Camshafts, Followers or Lash Adjusters)
Options and Upgrades:
Switch to Windsor Cores - This is needed for 99-00 4.6L and 5.4L applications.
- These are late model 8 thread cores, with the larger timing cover bolt holes and Windsor Valve cover bolt pattern.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.