Home - Return to Previous Page
4.6L 2V / 4V Diamond Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods Combo
Diamond Forged 4.6L Pistons - Any Available Dish
- Standard, .020" over or .030" Over Bore
- Premium 4130 Chrome Moly Wrist Pins with Spiro Locks
- 2V or 4V Valve Reliefs at No Additional Charge
Manley Forged 4340 H-Beam Connecting Rods
- 3/8" ARP 8740 Cap Screws
|-2cc Flat Top||12.7:1||10.9:1|
- Upgrade to ARP 2000 Rod Bolts - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Upgrade to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Add Moly Skirt Coatings
- Add Ceramic Dome Coating
- Add Double Diamond Coating - Hard Anodized and Moly Skirt
- Add Diamond Pro-Select Plasma Moly Ring Set
- Add Total Seal AP Steel Ring Set - Recommend for Nitrous / High Boost Applications
- Add Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings - Set of 8
- Add Calico Coated Clevite H-Series Coating Rod Bearings - Set of 8
The 4.6L Diamond Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rod Combination is the Ultimate Package for 4.6L 2V and 4V Engines up to 1000 HP. It is at the 800 HP mark where we suggest upgrading to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins and ARP 2000 Rod Bolts. The Diamond Pro-Select Plasma Moly Piston Rings are some of the best on the market and are suggested for all N/A, Mild Nitrous and Mild Forced Induction Applications. Anything over 150 HP Shot of Nitrous or 18lbs of Boost, We highly suggest using Total Seal AP Steel Rings. These Piston Rings use a C-33 Chromium Nitride Coated Steel Top Ring. This coating acts as a lubricant, similar to a Plasma Moly coating, but can take the extreme abuse of Nitrous and Boost. These Rings will not wear down cylinder walls like old school Chrome or "Hell Fire" Piston Rings. We recommend Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings for all modular applications.
Piston Sets with Valve Reliefs are Made to Order, just like a set of Custom Pistons. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Delivery. Custom Pistons also available if you need something unique.
We also offer Internal Balancing. Send us your crankshaft and we will balance your entire assembly. Please call for details.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L28.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.