Modular Head Shop 5.0L Coyote All American Competition Piston and Rod Combo
If you are looking for the baddest 5.0L rod and piston combo on the planet, look not further than the All American Combo. These Connecting Rods and Pistons are capable of handling 10,000+ RPM and enough cylinder pressure to make 3000 HP reliably. All of the components in this kit are 100% Made in the United States of America.
Custom Wiseco 2618 Alloy Pistons
- Full Round Forging
- 6.0cc Dome - 11.5:1 Compression with 57cc Chambers / 3.700" x .040" Head Gasket
1.170" Compression Height
- Approx 0.009" Piston to Deck Clearance with Stock Block
- Available in 3.650" or 3.670" Bore
- .300" Down Top Ring, .200" 2nd
- Full Internal Mill
- Forced Pin Oiling w/ Slots
- Lateral Gas Ports
- Ceramic Dome Coating
- Spray on Moly Skirt Coating
- .866" x 2.500" x .250" Wall Trend H-13 Wrist Pins
- Double Spiral Locks
Total Seal AP Steel Piston Rings
- 1.2mm x 1.5mm x 2.8mm
- C-33 Chromium Nitrided AP Steel Top
- Ductile Iron Napier Cut 2nd Ring
- 3 Piece Low Tension Oil Set
Manley 300M Billet Steel Connecting Rods
- The Absolute Best 4.6L / 5.0L Rods available
- 7/16" ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- CA625 Bolts available as an upgrade
Moly Skirt Coating - The Moly Skirt coating helps reduce friction and protect the skirts during warmup and cold starts. This is a standard feature. Normally it will come with the Diamond logo printed. Sometimes it will come sprayed on. The only difference is the Aestetics, as both the sceen print and spray on coating serve the same purpose.
Ceramic Dome Coating - The Ceramic Dome coating is optional and definitely not necessary on most applications. It does however, create a thermal barrier at the piston crown and has no negative effects. By having a barrier at the crown, the rest of the piston is protected from the extreme heat of the combustion processs. Less heat means less fatigue. Overheating the Alumium alloy will eventually "Anneal" it and counteract the heat treat which gives the piston it's strength.
Lateral Gas Ports - The gas ports allow combustion gasses behind the top ring, pushing it out harder against the cylinder walls. This helps ring seal while keeping ring flutter to a minimum. These work very well with the smaller top rings and will not prematurely wear out the cylinder walls.
Trend H-13 .250" Wall Wrist Pins - Made in America from the finest Tool Steel Alloy. These pins are designed for one thing....Rigidity. A rigid Wrist Pin means a happy Connecting Rod bushing and Piston pin bore. The less deflection, the longer the parts with last.
- Total Seal AP Steel Piston Rings - The Total Seal AP Steel Top Rings are designed to handle cylinder pressures capable of producing well over 3000 HP while having very good wear characteristics. The Ductile Iron Napier Cut 2nd Ring is designed to help keep excess oil off the cylinder wall.
Add Rod Bearings: We suggest Calico Coated Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings with this combination.
- Send in your crankshaft for balancing: Your crankshaft will need to be balanced to the rods and pistons. We offer in-house balancing and keep extremely tight tolerances. Rod bearings are required for balancing, so you will need to make sure you purchase a set of rod bearings from us when you order if you would like the balancing option. You cover the freight in, we cover the freight out. Includes Balancing Labor, Heavy Metal and a 3 Stage Polish and cleaning after balancing.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 34.0 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.