Home - Return to Previous Page
Exedy 07952 - Mach 600 Stage 4 Clutch Kit - 2001 - 2004 Mustang GT, 1999 - 2004 Cobra, Mach 1 - 10 Spline
Rated at 734 ft/lbs
- Fits Mid 2001 Mustang GT, 1999 - 2004 Cobra and Mach 1
- Single Full Face Cerametallic 11" Clutch Disc
- 3372 lbs of clamping force
- Rated at 734 Ft/lbs of Torque at the Flywheel / 587 RWTQ
- Includes Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, Throwout Bearing, Pilot Bearing and Alignment Tool
- Will fit earlier models if 11" Flywheel is used
EXEDY cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high power modified engines. Our cerametallic friction material can handle much more abuse than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading.
All EXEDY cerametallic clutch discs have sprung center dampers to reduce the impact and shock loads transmitted through the drivetrain.
Clutch Cover / Pressure Plate
These clutch covers are designed to achieve a clamping load that is approx. 40% higher than the genuine part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity. Ductile material is used for all pressure plates and, high burst strength can be achieved in all temperature ranges.
All EXEDY Racing Ceremetallic Clutch Kits carry SFI 1.1 Certification. Which means, when you buy these products, you can be confident they are certified for use in competitive motorsports.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.