Home - Return to Previous Page
Exedy 07950 - Mach 500 Stage 3 Clutch Kit - Ford Mustang 4.6L / 5.0L 10.5" - 10 Spline
Rated at 495 ft/lbs
- Fits 1986 - Mid 2001 Mustang GT, 1996 - 1998 Cobra
- Single Full Face Cerametallic 10.5" Clutch Disc
- 2606 lbs of clamping force
- Rated at 498 Ft/lbs of Torque at the Flywheel / 415 RWTQ
- Includes Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, Throwout Bearing, Pilot Bearing and Alignment Tool
EXEDY cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high power modified engines. Our cerametallic friction material can handle much more abuse than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading.
All EXEDY cerametallic clutch discs have sprung center dampers to reduce the impact and shock loads transmitted through the drivetrain.
Clutch Cover / Pressure Plate
These clutch covers are designed to achieve a clamping load that is approx. 40% higher than the genuine part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity. Ductile material is used for all pressure plates and, high burst strength can be achieved in all temperature ranges.
All EXEDY Racing Ceremetallic Clutch Kits carry SFI 1.1 Certification. Which means, when you buy these products, you can be confident they are certified for use in competitive motorsports.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.