Home - Return to Previous Page
Modular Head Shop 4.6L Romeo 600 HP Short Block
Modular Head Shop 4.6L Romeo Short Block - Rated to 600 HP
New OEM Ford 4.6L Romeo Iron Block
- Fully Machined, Hand deburred
- New OEM Cast Steel Crankshaft - 6 Bolt
- K1 Forged H-Beam Rods with 7/16" ARP 2000 Bolts
Wiseco Forged Pistons / Rings
- 2V PI, 2V TFS, 3V or 4V Valve Reliefs
- -6cc, -13cc, -16cc or -20cc Dish
- .300" Down Top Ring
- Coated Skirts
- .174" Wall 5115 Alloy Wrist Pins
- Nitrided Steel Top, Napier 2nd Ring Set
- Clevite P-Series Main Bearings
- Clevite A-Series Rod Bearings
- ARP Main Studs and Side Bolts
- Internal Balancing and Professional Assembly
This short block is a good option for mild power adders. Nitrous up to 200 HP, Turbo up to 15lbs or a smaller supercharger up to 15lbs. This short block is not intended for big superchargers as it still uses an OEM Cast Steel Crankshaft. We take serious pride in balancing and blue printing all engines. Connecting Rods are balanced on both big and small ends to a tolerance of 0.1g, bobweights for crank balancing are built to a tolerance of 0.1g and the crankshaft is balanced to a final tolerance of 0.2g. All Bearing and Piston to wall clearances are measured and recorded to a tolerance of 0.0001" and critical measurements such as crankshaft end play, connecting rod side clearance and connecting rod bolt stretch are all checked during final assembly.
- Install Billet Oil Pump Assembly - $290.00
- Upgrade to Aluminum Block - $500.00 (Limited Availability)
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.