Home - Return to Previous Page
5.0L Coyote Diamond Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods Combo
Diamond Forged 5.0L Coyote Pistons - Any Available Dish
- Standard, .010", .020" or .030" Over Bore
- Premium 4130 Chrome Moly Wrist Pins with Spiro Locks
- .075" Intake and Exhaust Valve Pocket for High Lift Camshafts
Manley Forged 4340 H-Beam Connecting Rods
- 3/8" ARP 8740 Cap Screws
- Upgrade to ARP 2000 Rod Bolts - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Upgrade to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Add Moly Skirt Coatings
- Add Ceramic Dome Coating
- Add Double Diamond Coating - Hard Anodized and Moly Skirt
- Add Diamond Pro-Select Plasma Moly Ring Set
- Add Total Seal AP Steel Ring Set - Recommend for Nitrous / High Boost Applications
- Add Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings
- Add Calico Coated Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings
The 5.0L Coyote Diamond Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rod Combination is the Ultimate Package for 5.0L Coyote 4V Engines up to 1000 HP. It is at the 800 HP mark where we suggest upgrading to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins and ARP 2000 Rod Bolts. The Diamond Pro-Select Plasma Moly Piston Rings are some of the best on the market and are suggested for all N/A, Mild Nitrous and Mild Forced Induction Applications. Anything over 150 HP Shot of Nitrous or 18lbs of Boost, We highly suggest using Total Seal AP Steel Rings. These Piston Rings use a C-33 Chromium Nitride Coated Steel Top Ring. This coating acts as a lubricant, similar to a Plasma Moly coating, but can take the extreme abuse of Nitrous and Boost. We recommend Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings for all modular applications.
The Pistons included in this kit are Made to Order. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Delivery. Custom Pistons also available if you need something unique.
*We also offer Internal Balancing. Send us your Crankshaft and we can balance your entire assembly.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L28.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.