Home - Return to Previous Page
Custom 5.4L 2V / 4V Diamond Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods Combo
Custom Diamond 5.4L Specific Zero Deck Pistons
- Standard, .020" over or .030" Over Bore
- Premium 4130 Chrome Moly Wrist Pins with Spiro Locks
- 2V or 4V Valve Reliefs Available at No Additional Charge!
Manley Forged 4340 H-Beam Connecting Rods
- 3/8" ARP 8740 Cap Screws
- Upgrade to ARP 2000 Rod Bolts - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Upgrade to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins - Recommended for 800+ HP
- Add Moly Skirt Coatings
- Add Ceramic Dome Coating
- Add Double Diamond Coating - Hard Anodized and Moly Skirt
- Add Diamond Pro-Select Plasma Moly Ring Set
- Add Total Seal AP Steel Ring Set - Recommend for Nitrous / High Boost Applications
- Add Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings
- Add Calico Coated Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings
Our Custom 5.4L Diamond Pistons / Manley H-Beam Connecting Rod Combination is the best available bang for your buck for all 5.4L Engines under 1000 HP! The Custom 5.4L Specific Pistons feature a raised Compression Height so they sit at the top of the deck where they are supposed to be. By doing this, there is more "Quench" area, which helps with combustion, and power production. It is at the 800 HP mark where we suggest upgrading to H-13 Tool Steel Wrist Pins and ARP 2000 Rod Bolts. The Diamond Pro-Select Plasma Moly Piston Rings are some of the best on the market and are suggested for all N/A, Mild Nitrous and Mild Forced Induction Applications. Anything over 150 HP Shot of Nitrous or 18lbs of Boost, We highly suggest using Total Seal AP Steel Rings. These Piston Rings use a C-33 Chromium Nitride Coated Steel Top Ring. This coating acts as a lubricant, similar to a Plasma Moly coating, but can take the extreme abuse of Nitrous and Boost. These Rings will not wear down cylinder walls like old school Chrome or "Hell Fire" Piston Rings. We recommend Clevite H-Series Rod Bearings for all modular applications.
The Pistons in this kit are CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Delivery.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L28.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.