McLeod 6912-03 RST Twin Disc Clutch Kit - 2001 - 2010 Mustang GT, 1999 - 2004 Cobra, Mach1 - 10 Spline
Intended for high-horsepower street fans, the McLeod RST Street Twin clutch kits are economically priced twin disc clutches that use your existing flywheel. Able to handle up to 800 hp, the RST Street Twin clutches remain completely street-drivable. The organic lined clutch discs provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort, making these clutch kits ideal for the street performance enthusiast.
* Lighter-than-stock pedal feel
* Will bolt to factory flywheel
* CNC-machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
* Organic disc facing for smooth and even clutch engagement with excellent release qualities
* Low rotating mass or quick revs
* Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability.
Fits Mid 2001 - 2010 Mustang GT, 1999 - 2004 Cobra, 2003 - 2004 Mach 1.
Will also fit earlier models if an 11" Flywheel is used.
|Input Shaft||10 Spline x 1 1/16"|
|Disc Style||Sprung Hub|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphragm|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Pilot Bearing Included||No|
|Flywheel Included||Sold Separate|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 23.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H18.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.