Home - Return to Previous Page
MHS 2V PI Romeo StockMod Heads
Bowl Ported 8 Thread Castings, Bronze Guides, Viton Seals, Reground Stock Valves, Performance Multi Angle Valve Job, Stock Springs, Surfaced and Assembled
MHS StockMod heads are bowl ported Late Model 8 Thread PI heads with performance modifications. We take stock PI Cores and bowl port them from the valve guide area down, install our Bronze Valve Guides and perform a Multi-Angle Valve Job. While these heads are not fully ported, there is a ton of power gains to be made between the bowl porting and valve job. These heads are an excellent choice for lower performance applications wanting some power gains when looking to freshen up and engine. We now use the Late Model 8 Thread Cores so there will never be any spark plug issues.
- Late Model 8 Thread Castings
- Bowl Porting
- Bronze Valve Guides Installed
- Performance Multi Angle Valve Job
- Re-Ground Stock Valves
- Cleaned and Polished Stock Springs
- Viton Valve Seals
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- CBN Surfacing for MLS Gaskets
- Assembly (Does not include Camshafts, Followers or Lash Adjusters)
If you plan on running aftermarket camshafts with the stock Pistons, we highly recommend having us modify the Intake Valves.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.